As an Experience Director I’ve got solid foundations in information architecture, visual design, logic, programming, and networking principles along with strengths in producing:
- research plans, reports, and whitepapers;
- personas, user profiles, and user stories;
- use cases, process flows, and interaction scenarios;
- data models, categorization schemes, and organizational systems;
- site maps, wireframes, screen assemblies, and prototypes;
- usability test and evaluation plans and analyses;
- functional specifications and requirements.
As a Business Developer and Product Manager I’ve got deep experience in marketing, research, business analysis, and team-building with core competencies in developing:
- competitive, market, and opportunity/risk assessments;
- financial and resource budgets;
- executive recommendations, summaries, presentations, and reports;
- partnership, content, and promotional agreements;
- cross-media marketing campaigns;
- sales, retention, and revenue plans;
- product plans and overall business strategies.